Mark De Grasse shares his story about how he traversed out of a valley of low self-worth to become the best version of himself.
Mark is the President of DigitalMarketer, a business strategist, and a podcast host.
- What to do when you don’t feel like you are enough
- The steps Mark took after realizing he was depressed two years ago
- Giving up porn to improve mental health
- Feeling like you’re failing at life even though the outside world wouldn’t guess it
- How his life imploded after a divorce
- Having an “I have it made” moment and realizing he wasn’t happy
- Using self-destruction as a reset button
- How he felt he had zero self-worth and he used it as fuel to solve it with business success
- Dealing with a case of the “I’ll be happy when….”
- Being stuck in our heads and how it builds a lonely and miserable life
- How Mark uncovered his authentic self and became comfortable sharing it with the world around him
- Shattering the lens of misery
- Are you causing your “Cycle of suck”?
- Therapy and its ability to open you up
- How you may be inflamed and not fat
- Eliminating the elements preventing your path to happiness
- If we don’t have problems, we are going to make problems. That’s what we do.
- Do a self-assessment on if you are happy
- Schedule your first therapy appointment
- Examine your relationship with alcohol