Our Guest, David Peter Jensen, went through some serious mental health challenges – depression, bipolar, anxiety, and ADHD, to name a few. He tried medication and quickly realized it was driving him mad!
He went a different route and after a long, hard journey he found his best self!
He’s a life coach, author, and shaman. He’s on a mission to teach you how to let your brilliant brain work for you INSTEAD of against you
- How David went from Morman Missionary to leaving the church and performing shamanic work.
- What is ayahuasca and how did it change David’s life?
- Developing a process to shake anything off that flies at you in life.
- Dealing with past trauma so it doesn’t lead to bad relationships
“Consider that how you view your life – or what you believe about your life – will directly affect how you experience life” – David Peter Jensen
Do these three things to become more centered when you face anxiety, stress, sadness, or anger:
- Be Aware of your breath and choose where to put your attention while you take your breath.
- Change your body position.
- Say your mantra, positive statement, or prayer.
How to connect with David:
Beating Depression Today – A Step By Step Guide for Adults to Beat Depression and Start Loving Life Without Meds
We are on a mission to cut male suicide in half by 2032! Subscribe to the ResistingBeta podcast to follow our journey and learn from the top mental, spiritual, and physical health experts.