Today we have a special guest joining us, Haley Rowe. Haley is a marketing and sales coach and an expert in LinkedIn lead generation. She helps business owners and coaches, especially those in service-based businesses, to consistently get clients and develop offers that are irresistible to their target audience. Haley has also been recognized as one of the top 25 coaches in Chicago and has been featured in the top six business podcasts for health coaches since 2010. I am excited to have her here to share her insights and expertise with us.
What We Talk About:
- In 2017, the company she worked for faced delays, and the entire team was let go, which prompted her to start her own business and go all-in on it
- She cites a limiting belief and fear of failure as the main obstacles she had to overcome to start her own business.
- Haley mentions the importance of doing a “mental story audit” and identifying what is true and what are emotions
- How to take small steps and actions toward your goals, rather than trying to jump all the way and do something huge and sporadic
- She also emphasizes the importance of forming a new belief and gives examples of how to take action toward it, such as journaling or keeping it as a reminder on your phone
- It’s normal for new skills or things to be hard and uncomfortable at first, but by doing them repeatedly it will become easier and natural over time.
- How it’s important to let go of what has worked for you so far and be willing to rebuild it to work on a newer level
- The importance of focusing on revenue-generating activities such as sales and marketing
- One way to level up in your career or business is to let go of what has worked for you so far and rebuild it to work on a newer level.
- Follow a prompt in the superhero sales journal
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/healthcoachnation
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@hailey_rowe/
We are on a mission to cut male suicide in half by 2032! Subscribe to the ResistingBeta podcast to follow our journey and learn from the top mental, spiritual, and physical health experts.