Dr. Stacy Friedman got into the field of Clinical Sexology because of her passion for helping people better connect and experience the best sexual intimacy with themselves or with their partner(s).
She holds a Doctorate degree in Human Sexuality in addition to a Master’s in Clinical Sexology and is a Certified Sex Coach. She is also a member of WASC (World Association of Sex Coaching), including ACS (The American College of Sexologists).
- The sexual journey of men: performance issues, taboo, and seeking better sexual connection.
- Porn’s impact on our impression of what sex is supposed to be like.
- How to get over the insecurity around having a toy in the bedroom?
- How can men deal with the guilt of not being able to help a woman orgasm every time?
- What role does a parent have in helping their kids in their sexual journey of self-exploration?
CONFESSIONS & LESSONS OF A SEXPERT:
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO INTIMACY AND BETTER SEX – Free Copy