Leonard Jenkins was a successful chemical engineer for Procter and Gamble and Coca-Cola but left the corporate world to pursue his passion for helping people. Now he’s an author, actor, voice-over artist, personal development coach, and inventor of the Maintenance of Man (MOM) all-natural line of supplements.
He uses his scientific background and passion for helping men become balanced inside and out.
- How Leonard transformed his mind, body, and spirit to become the oldest warrior on the Black Panther set
- Shifting your habits to get your mind and body right
- Assessing your core values and how they align with living a fulfilled life
- How optimizing your chakra can enhance your life
- Improving your sexual vitality
- Creating a counsel that will move you towards your best self
- Finding your peace
- Download the roadmap and do a self-assessment
How to connect with Leonard:
@maintenanceofmanatl – Instagram
Subscribe to his Youtube channel
@maintenanceofman – Facebook